Christmas Delivery Details
UPDATED – Over the christmas period the dates shown to you during checkout will not reflect when your order will reach you. Please see below for accurate dates and schedule information.
Important Information – Due to the ongoing and immensely frustrating problems most couriers in the country are having coping with demand at the moment, we have made the decision not to despatch any more orders until after Christmas. Orders will be despatched on Monday 29th December.
This only applies to national courier deliveries and our own local deliveries will continue uninterrupted. Equally those people who have already placed their order (as of 5pm on 19/12/2014) will be despatched on Monday as planned.
- Last order date for delivery before Christmas is 12pm on Monday 22nd December.
- Orders received 22nd-28th December despatched on Monday 29th December (delivered on Tuesday 30th December).
- Orders received 29th December – 4th January despatched Monday 5th January (delivered on Tuesday 6th January)
- Resuming as normal from Monday 5th January
- No deliveries 25th December – 5th January
- Christmas Week – Deliveries will be a day earlier than usual (Friday deliveries are an exception and will be on Wednesday 24th). Deliveries will take place on the following days:
Monday 22nd DecemberSunday 21st December Tuesday 23rd DecemberMonday 22nd December Wednesday 24th DecemberTuesday 23rd December Thursday 25th DecemberWednesday 24th December Friday 26th DecemberWednesday 24th December
The usual delivery date – that will be displayed in checkout (and if you enter your postcode here) – is crossed out.
ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM THE DAY BEFORE THE NEW DELIVERY DAY